Feedback Form for Helen Kaney
Please provide your feedback for the meeting on 15 March 2022 by speaker Helen Kaney on "Dentolegal Update: The role of the Dentolegal Consultant and what is happening in the dentolegal world".
Helen Kaney - “Dentolegal Update: The role of the Dentolegal Consultant and what is happening in the dentolegal world"
Aims and Objectives:
- To provide an overview of my career and the role of the dentolegal consultant
- To help attendees understand up to date dentolegal matters in a changing professional world
- To aid awareness of the role of the College of General Dentistry
By the end of this lecture, attendees should:
- Appreciate the dentolegal role and the relevant opportunities open to members of the dental team on completion of the BDS degree and other similar qualifications
- Understand the relevant dentolegal issues that must be a part of everyday clinical care
- Be aware of the potentially changing nature of indemnity in the UK
- Understand the role of the dentolegal consultant, understand current dentolegal issues and how to protect yourself from complaints, claims and referral to the GDC
- Have an understanding of current issues in the dentolegal world including vicarious liability, indemnity matters in general and possible future changes at the GDC
- Be aware of and understand the role of the College of General Dentistry
Please complete the survey using the gradings below to rate the course you have just attended. It will help us fulfill requirements for future courses. If the scoring buttons are not working please force refresh the page (hold shift while clicking refresh).
Please enter any additional comments you have here