The Society’s new online booking system is designed to help you secure your place at our meetings as easily and painlessly as possible. However, if you encounter any problems at any time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help sort things out.
Click below to DOWNLOAD this information as a document >
To get started simply register on the website for the category which suits you best. Registration gives you the option to join the society as a practising dentist, final year student or retired member or alternatively to simply book individual meetings without joining as a dentist or DCP.
When a meeting becomes available to book (usually at least one month beforehand) you can book your place.
- LOG IN WITH YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD – this may happen automatically if you have clicked the remember me button when you registered
- Go to the MEETING you want to book. If booking is open it will display the booking options
- Click the number of places for your category (either full, retired or student member or DCP or dentist non-member) then click ADD to CART
- The next stage prompts you to confirm your choice. If this is correct click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- All of your details have been logged so if you are a member you will just need to click the terms and conditions button and PLACE YOUR ORDER. If you are a non-member you will be prompted for card details and then you will follow the same procedure.
- After placing your order you will see confirmation of this, you will receive an email confirming that your order has been placed and then finally an email with your ticket (printing this is optional). Whenever you visit MY ACCOUNT the details of any bookings you have made will be displayed.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We hope to see you at a meeting this season!