Feedback Form for Beth Burns
Please provide your feedback for the meeting on 15 February 2022 by speaker Beth Burns on "Improving dental trauma management in practice".
Beth Burns - “Improving dental trauma management in practice"
Aims and Objectives:
To improve assessment, management and prevention of dental trauma in practice.
- To introduce standardised patient assessment
- To improve assessment and prioritisation of dental trauma injuries
- To improve knowledge of how to give appropriate preventive advice
- To improve competence in trauma treatment including splinting of teeth
- To demonstrate when to onward refer patients to specialist services
- How to develop a standardised assessment for all patients
- How train nursing/reception staff to triage trauma and organise clinic
- How to provide an effective trauma splint
Please complete the survey using the gradings below to rate the course you have just attended. It will help us fulfill requirements for future courses. If the scoring buttons are not working please force refresh the page (hold shift while clicking refresh).
Please enter any additional comments you have here