18 November 2020
6:45 pm – 9:00 pm
Recession Marketing in the year of Covid-19
To provide an understanding of :
- How time management for all members of the dental team has changed in the Covid-19 environment and how to address the patient experience as a result
- How the economic effects require practice owners to design a recession marketing plan involving the whole dental team to provide the most effective return on investment
- How all members of the dental profession can make the most effective use of digital and direct advertising and word of mouth and digital marketing to engage with their core groups
Please submit questions for Chris when you register for the event. Questions will also be monitored during the event and highlighted to Chris via the chat function of the webinar.
Attendees will be able to understand the changes in working practice and time management resulting from Covid-19, the need to adapt the patient experience in all settings and the opportunities to engage with core groups as practices and hospitals re-open.
- To understand the Covid-19 economy and how to involve the whole dental team in planning new strategies
- To understand the unique aspects of marketing during a recession
- To understand how the patient experience must be adapted during the year of Covid-19
This course is designed to meet the GDC’s development outcomes A, B and D and will qualify for 1.5 hours of verifiable CPD.
About Chris Barrow
Chris Barrow has been active as a consultant, trainer and coach to the UK dental profession for over 25 years and “celebrated” 50 years of full time work in September 2020.
Although age 67 and independent of finance, Chris has no plans to retire and promises that he will be working in dentistry for many years to come.
Chris spent the first 17 years of his working life in the corporate sector and followed this with 33 years of running small private businesses. The different dynamics of both worlds have given him the valuable gift of knowing how to operate – and communicate – in both.
In 1993, Chris decided to make the transition from financial services to business coaching and became one of the first UK students at Coach University, from where he graduated as a certified coach.
Recognising the opportunity in the dental profession, 1997 saw the creation of The Dental Business School (DBS) and the development of a 12-month business coaching program for dental practice owners and their teams, delivered to over 1,000 UK dental practices in the following 10 years.
As a sought-after public speaker, he is dynamic, energetic and charismatic. As a writer, his blog enjoys a strong following and he is a regular contributor to the dental press.
Chris is an advisor to the dental charity Bridge2Aid.
In 2014 he appeared as a “castaway” in the first season of the popular reality TV show “The Island with Bear Grylls”.
His main professional focus now is through his Extreme Business company, providing coaching and mentorship to independent dentistry around the world via virtual consultancy, practice visits, a workshop programme and an online learning platform.
During the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, Chris created a Regeneration Coaching Programme, helping practices to survive lockdown and to bounce back higher following their return to work.
BookingIf you are not a Glasgow Odonto Member, you can book for this event by registering here.
Please log in to book Chris Barrow’s webinar: