Feedback Form for Jim McCaul
Please provide your feedback for the meeting on 15 November 2022 by speaker Jim McCaul on "Head and Neck Cancer diagnosis and Treatment; State of the Art and New Trials"
Jim McCaul - “Head and Neck Cancer diagnosis and Treatment; State of the Art and New Trials"
Aims and Objectives:
To help attendees understand:
- The epidemiology, changing risk factors and diagnosis of mouth, neck and head cancers
- Current methods and techniques undertaken for major surgery for head and neck cancer
- New trials regarding non-smoker and non-drinker cancer causation, early pre-cancer and cancer detection, use of vital staining to increase surgical accuracy and management of osteoradionecrosis
By the end of this lecture, attendees should:
- Be aware of diagnostic features for mouth cancer
- Be aware of early referral pathways and current treatments for cure
- Be able to describe new diagnostic and therapeutic measures which may soon become available in primary care
Please complete the survey using the gradings below to rate the course you have just attended. It will help us fulfill requirements for future courses. If the scoring buttons are not working please force refresh the page (hold shift while clicking refresh).
Please enter any additional comments you have here